Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tuesday February 18th, 2014

So In setting up for the 5th annual Hall of Fame. There was a few events that happened in the Fish Bowl of EB Lobby. Well with those rock sculptures there the lighting designer and I set out some LED wireless and battery operated fixtures. I noticed that there was something going on with the light hitting all the different angles of the rocks.



I noticed that with the different wavelengths of the visible spectrum the what we perceive as yellow light is much stronger and cuts through the red light. 

I also noticed that where the red light crosses with the yellow light there was a hostile take over not a mix of red and yellow light. 

upon further investigation I noticed that at the point where you can see on some rocks there is yellow and others there is red but they are sharp angles. none of the light blended together.

No comments:

Post a Comment